5 Attractions Around Boston to Keep the Kids Kool
It's hot! There's this Heat Advisory thing we have going on, but keeping the kids inside on summer vacation can be challenging too, so... here are some places to take the whole family to stay cool:
- Did you know there's a public skating rink in Boston? Well, there is. That sounds like a blast for the family! Plus, you can practice for winter when the Boston Common is open for skating. Fun!
- Get out on the water! Sailling is a really fun activity for adults and children and the temperature on the water is ALWAYS cooler than on land. Get yourself out there!
- Get up to the Clock Tower building observation deck. The wind will be whipping and you'll have an amazing view of the city.
- Even if you're a local, you should visit the New England Aquarium at least once a year. It's a fantastic place.
- Take a ride to Salem, NH to one of my favorite places, Canobie Lake Park. They have an amazing new part of the park: Castaway Island. Perfect place to cool off!