WOKQ is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WOKQ is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, the best DJs, plus the news and more is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device. From the Big Breakfast with Bill and Kira to 2k in the afternoon to Andy on your drive home, plus all the country hits you love, listen to WOKQ now! What are you waiting for?
Setting up WOKQ on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WOKQ. Tap on the station logo to get to the the WOKQ skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WOKQ skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play WOKQ.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at email@example.com.