What My 11 Month Old Baby Wants for Christmas
I read this spot on and hysterical viral article about what a ten month old really wants for Christmas, including things like "that hole in the floorboard" and "everybody's eyeglasses." While a fantastic list, it is certainly not complete-- so I give you what my 11 month old wants for Christmas.
- THE MODEM - Oooh, blinking lights AND assorted cables!? Jackpot!
- WOODEN SPOON - So delicious and have you heard the noise it can make? Let me demonstrate. THWACK, THWACK, THWACK!
- THAT LOOSE THREAD - I want to know where the rest of it is so I'm just going to pull on it for awhile.
- THE REMOTE - Honestly, it's a good bet that I'm going to want this the rest of my life. I'm going to lay my claim now by slobbering on it.
- THAT! - I'm pointing right at it! Not that, THAT! Can't you tell what I'm pointing at?! Ooh, and that too! *points*
- MY SOCKS - It's more that I'd rather put them in my mouth than have them covering my feet. Covering my toes?! What a silly concept!
- A BOWL - Plastic bowls are great (and don't get me started on the toilet bowl) but this bowl that I can see through is pretty great too!