My America on Tap Mix Tape Top 10
This Saturday is America On Tap at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester and as I start thinking about the 100 craft beers they'll have there, it makes me think about the great country songs about some of your favorite adult beverages.
1. 'Day Drinking" by Little Big Town.
"Don't drink it if the mountains aren't blue..."
2. "People Are Crazy" by Billy Currington
The guy gives Billy a million dollars and Billy leaves a six pack on his grave. It still doesn't seem like a fair trade to me.
3. "Drink A Beer" by Luke Bryan.
Luke singing this at the CMA's is still one of the most powerful moments I can remember on the show.
4. "Beer in Mexico" by Kenny Chesney.
Hearing this always brings me right back to hearing Kenny do this live at Gillette Stadium.
5. "Alcohol" by Brad Paisley.
This is the song Brad brings audience members on stage for, its a riot.
6. "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" by Billy Currington.
"I don't do windows so honey don't ask, but I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer..."
7. "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith.
Anytime anyone mentions this song now, the pour levels on the cup are an immediate point of discussion.
8. "Bartender" by Lady Antebellum.
My favorite Lady A.song. I never get tired of it!
9. "Beer Money" by Kip Moore.
I remember Kip Moore singing this at Prescott Park in Portsmouth and it was awesome!
10. "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks.
A tip of the hat to the legendary Garth and an anthem that lives to this day.