Recall on Aunt Jemima Pancakes, French Toast and Waffle Products
Check your freezer! Aunt Jemima Pancakes, French Toast and Waffle products have been recalled.
Aunt Jemima’s parent company, Pinnacle Foods Inc. has announced a voluntary recall on several products because they might be contaminated with listeria. You can get all the info on this recall from the FDA’s website.
The ‘Today’ Show listed the products involved in the recall:
- Aunt Jemima Pancakes (including Blueberry, Oatmeal, Whole Grain, Buttermilk, Homestyle Pancakes and Lil’ Griddles Mini Pancakes Plain and Blueberry)
- Aunt Jemima Waffles (including Homestyle, Buttermilk, Blueberry and Low-Fat Waffles)
- Aunt Jemima Frozen French Toast Slices (including Homestyle and Whole Grain French Toast and Cinnamon French Toast)
- Aunt Jemima French Toast & Sausage
- Hungry Man Selects Chicken & Waffles
For important food safety information, please read https://t.co/5Mcn9QJVLS
— AJ Frozen Breakfast (@AuntJemimaFrozn) May 5, 2017