Rochester Fair to Add Lawn Mower Races and Talent Show
The Rochester Fair is back this year and will run for eight days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 6-9th. Then again Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 13-16th.
And, according to Kyle Stucker from Foster's, along with the expected midway games and ride and usual exhibitors and vendors, there will also be a couple of new events to check out this year including a lawnmower races and 'New Hampshire Got Talent.'
The Rochester Fair website lists pricing and times as follows:
- Thursday – September 6 & 13: 3pm-11pm
- Friday – September 7 & 14: 3pm-11pm
- Saturday – September 8 & 15: 9am – 11pm
- Sunday – September 9 & 16: 9am – 11pm
**NOTE: The fair will be closed Monday (9/10), Tuesday (9/11) and Wednesday (9/12)
- General Admission: $9
- Children under 8: Free
- Season Pass: $35
- Advance Tickets (dates and locations to be announced soon): $7
- Sundays – September 9 & 16 Veterans (with proper ID) and Seniors: $5
- Thursday – September 6 & 13: $5 when entering BEFORE 5pm
- Friday – September 7 & 14: $5 when entering BEFORE 5pm
- Grandstand events and pricing: To be announced shortly.
The 2018 will be the 142nd Rochester Fair (due to financial reasons, there was no fair last year).