Boots N Bulls Rodeo Returning to Lee USA Speedway
Get ready for the premiere rodeo and music event of the year with Rawhide Rodeo, Jordan Rager and Annie Brobst.
It’s Back!! 2017 Boots N’ Bulls New Hampshire!
Get ready for the best Rodeo and Country Music event of year! It’s Boots N’ Bulls New Hampshire! Bring your family and friends to join us for the 2nd Annual Boots N’ Bulls New Hampshire featuring competitive Bull Riding, Barrel Racing and much more! Hosted by Nationally acclaimed Rawhide Rodeo Company and sanctioned by SEBRA (Southern Extreme Bull Riding Association). Don’t miss Country Music star Jordan Rager with opening local favorite Annie Brobst live on stage to close out the day! Be sure to grab a cold one in the beer tent or a bite to eat in our many concession areas. We sold out quickly in 2016 so grab your tickets while they’re available!
When: July 29, 2017. Doors Open at 11 AM. Rawhide Rodeo starts at Noon, and The Concert starts at 2:45 PM
Where: Lee USA Speedway in Lee, NH ( Plenty of Free Parking! )
Music By: Country Music Sensation Jordan Rager with Annie Brobst opening!
Tickets: Tickets are $25 and will be $30 on the day of the event
*Kids 2 and under are free
The Important Stuff:
- Event is rain or shine.
- Please print or download your tickets to your smart phone and present them at the gate. All tickets will be scanned. No refunds or exchanges.
- You may bring in a blanket or folding chair if you wish to sit directly on the track for an even closer seat! Bleacher seating will be available.
- ATMs will be available onsite, but we recommend that you bring cash for convenience
- Please no outside food or beverages.
- Please no large purses, bags, backpacks or weapons.
- Please no pets unless it’s a licensed service animal.
Looking to become a vendor or sponsor? Call: 207-321-4246
Looking to participate in the Rodeo? Please visit Rawhiderodeo.com