5 Things to do in New Hampshire this Weekend
Looking for something to do this weekend? We're here to help.
Every weekend, there are many, many things to do in the Granite State. Below are some events your family might enjoy.
1. Join WOKQ at McIntyre Ski Area for their annual Ski Swap. The ski swap takes place Friday and Saturday. 2k will be at McIntyre Ski Area on Saturday from 10-noon broadcasting from the Bonneville Off-Road 4X4 Test Drive.
2. Cocheco Valley Humane Society's 'Howl for the Animals' with Haunted Overload. Join CVHS and Haunted Overload at Demerrit Hill Farm in Lee 11a-2pm. Get all the info here.
3. The James W.Foley Freedom Run takes place Saturday, October 15th at the Rochester Fairgrounds with pre and post race festivities.
4. Extreme Chunkin at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Saturday and Sunday, (Oct. 15/16) from 8a-4pm. Teams use machines such as trebuchets, catapults and air cannons to launch pumpkins and other extreme items. To add to the fun, there will be lots of harvest festival activities which include carnival rides, pumpkin carving, face painting, and more.
4. Fall Foliage Cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee. Cruises leave from Weirs Beach daily on the M/S Mount Washington (2.5 hours) or her sister vessels Doris E. and Sophie C. Call ahead or check this website for information.