According to several media outlets, including NBC Boston, workers at Elliot Hospital in Manchester complained of nausea and other symptoms earlier today after being exposed to an unidentified white powder while working on a patient.

The Manchester Fire Department, along with a hazmat team were dispatched to the hospital after the white powder became airborne, officials said. Reports say a patient who was brought to the hospital took out a bag of white powder and ripped it open with his or her mouth, causing the powder go to airborne.

More From 97.5 WOKQ