Holiday Weekend Planner: 5 Fun Things to Do
We've got a long holiday break going on and once you've unwrapped all of your presents, here are 5 fun things to do over the weekend.
1. Juston McKinney's "Last Laugh" happens with two shows on Saturday at the Music Hall in Portsmouth. The first show is at 5 pm with the next one following at 8 pm.
2. Enjoy 60 holiday scenes and over 400 light displays with the Gift of Lights at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. It runs through January 3rd at NHMS in Loudon.
3. Seacoast Repertory Theater in Portsmouth presents The Wizard of Oz on Friday and Saturday at 8 pm, and Sunday at 2 pm.
4. Snack and ski during Smores Sunday at Gunstock. They have the fixins'. You ski, snowboard and eat.
5. In the North Country, The Conway Scenic Railroad presents old fashioned train rides twice daily through Christmas vacation week.
Have a happy and safe holiday, and no matter what you're doing we'll be here playing New Country on 97.5 WOKQ!