The Top 5 “It’s So Cold” Jokes For Everyone In New Hampshire & Maine
I don't usually complain about the weather. No matter how hot and muggy it gets in the summer. Or how bitter cold it gets in the winter. I do my best to take it all in stride and keep in mind we live in New England. And quite honestly, we're blessed to live in one of the most beautiful places in the United States.
But this morning...my usually positive self had an argument with my negative self about the weather. And the battle waged on for a good thirty minutes as I scraped ice from the window and nearly got stuck in a snow bank as I pulled out of the driveway.
Even dressed in a coat, a hat and gloves, there was little I could do to fight the bitter windchill. And on top of it...it's Monday! UGH.
So I decided to use humor to overcome my bad mood. Here are 5 jokes I found on Anthropolis.
1. It's so cold...we had to stop eating with metal cutlery. Some people walked around for days with spoons or forks stuck to their tongues.
2. It's so cold...hitchhikers are holding up pictures of thumbs.
3. It's so cold...we pulled everything out of the freezer, and huddled up inside just to warm up.
4. It's so cold...Dunkin Donuts was serving coffee on a stick.
5. It's so cold...we had to chop the piano for fire wood. But we only got two chords!
Yes the jokes are bad. The good news is I shouldn't have to share anymore of them as it looks like it's going to warm up a bit later this week. In the meantime, stay warm...and feel free to add your "it's so cold" joke to the list.