5 Things to do in New Hampshire This Weekend
Here are just a few ideas for weekend fun in New Hampshire.
Below, are just a few things going on this weekend that you may want to check out.
1. WOKQ Night at Haunted Acres! Join The Morning Waking Crew's Kira Lew tonight at Haunted Acres located at Candia Springs in Candia (former site of Liquid Planet). 46 acrea of sheer terror!
2. Chase Rice at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom. You'll hear Chase perform his country hits like, 'Gonna Wanna Tonight,' 'Ready, Set, Roll,' 'Jack Daniels and Jesus,' and many more.
3. The New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival in Laconia takes place all day, Saturday, October 22nd. Over 20,000 pumpkins on display. You'll also enjoy, food, games, rides, music and much more.
4. Legends, Ghosts and Graves Walk in Portsmouth - On Saturday, you can take a 2-hour walking tour through Portsmouth's historic and haunted neighborhoods for a "spirited" look at the fascinating Old Town by the Sea.
5. Comedian Bob Marley will be at the Rochester Opera House on Saturday night for TWO SHOWS! (7p and 9pm)