Measles In Maine
The first case in the state in 20 years.
WGME-TV in Portland has reported that Maine has a documented case of the measles. It's the first time the disease has been reported in the state since 1997.
WGME has released a statement from the Maine CDC saying a person could possibly be infected if they were at the following locations between 6/15 & 6/19:
- Narrow Gauge Cinema (Farmington, ME) Thursday June 15 4-9pm
- Grantlee’s Tavern and Grill (Farmington, ME) Thursday June 15 7-11pm
- Farmington Farmers Market (Farmington, ME) Saturday June 17 8am-2pm
- The Kingfield Woodsman (Kingfield, ME) Sunday June 18 10am-2pm
- Restaurant la Chocolaterie (Lac-Megantic, Quebec, Canada) Sunday June 18 12–4pm
- Franklin Memorial Hospital Emergency Department Sunday June 18 8-10:30pm
- Franklin Memorial Hospital Laboratory Monday June 19 12-2:30 pm
Anyone with questions should contact the Maine Division of Infectious Diseases or call their doctor.