Hiring Top Talent Is One of Merchants Auto’s Top Priorities
Whenever a business undergoes a period of exponential and sustainable growth, it's usually an indication that it's time for them to start hiring new employees to help keep up with the demand, and that's exactly what Merchants Auto of Southern New Hampshire is experiencing right now.
Having been voted BEST Automotive Dealership 21 years in a row by GKM National, Merchants has made hiring top talent one of their main priorities. Ideally, they're looking for people who can bring positive energy and passion to work with them each and every day they walk through the door.
Merchants currently has a few different positions available for immediate hire, including Automotive Sales and Service Technicians. Keep reading below to learn more about each individual position.
- Guaranteed base salary + commission = $100,000+ earning potential
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Merchants Auto is looking for product specialists at all experience levels, including those new to the industry, who want a great work atmosphere, unlimited income potential, and all the benefits of working at a pre-owned superstore carrying over 350 units for sale.
- Lube Technician
No prior experience necessary
- Technicians Class A, B, C
Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician. Must have current ASE Certifications (non-body repair)
Why a career with Merchants Auto?
- Join a high-energy team environment
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off in first year
- 401k and match program available day one
- Up to $20,000 company paid medical and dental premiums
- DealerRater award since 2014
- Voted Best Automotive Dealership 21 years in a row by GKM National
- Best Company to Work For winner 2015-2020
- Brand new showroom coming soon
If you can demonstrate a connection to Merchants' core values — integrity, respect, flexibility, accountability, and community — then they would love to hear from you. Their employees are driven every day to make an impact and Merchants' ability to grow and innovate is only as strong as their people, which is why they do their best to foster a culture where each employee can feel good about what they are doing, try new things, and be a leader every day.
Ready to join the Merchants Auto family? Click the button above to get started.