Run to Your Nearest New Hampshire Dairy Queen for a ‘Blizzard Flight’
Not only has Dairy Queen introduced six new and returning Blizzard Treat flavors, they've gone above and beyond!
Ladies and gentlemen...the Mini Blizzard Treat Flights!
Many of you may have enjoyed a wine flight or a beer flight in the past, but this is a totally new ballgame!
Accoding to DQ's website, the mini Blizzard Treat Flights are only for a limited time (through the month of May) at participating locations, while supplies last.
Dairy Queen says customers can enjoy three different flavors at a time. Some of the Blizzard flavors to enjoy this year are:
- Caramel Cannonball Blizzard Treat: What better way to splash into the season than with a Blizzard Treat named after a quintessential summer activity? The NEW Caramel Cannonball Blizzard Treat is made with sweet caramel coated truffles, crunchy toffee pieces and caramel topping.
- OREO® Cookie Jar Blizzard Treat*: A deep dive into the cookie jar created this delicious Blizzard Treat featuring OREO cookie pieces, chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge.
- Brownie Dough Blizzard Treat: A chocolate lovers’ dream, this decadent NEW creation includes rich and chewy brownie dough pieces, choco chunks and cocoa fudge.
- S’mores Blizzard Treat: A cool twist on a campfire favorite, the returning S’mores Blizzard Treat includes a delectable blend of marshmallow filled chocolates and graham.
- Cotton Candy Blizzard Treat: The DQ brand is bringing back a deliciously sweet Blizzard Treat flavor inspired by the classic fair food, with pink and blue cotton candy sprinkles layered throughout creamy soft-serve.
- Summer Berry Cheesecake Blizzard Treat: This returning favorite features refreshing blend of real raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, plus rich and creamy cheesecake pieces.
These six flavors are available all summer long, and each Blizzard Treat is made so thick it’s served upside-down or the next one’s free, at participating locations. See you soon, DQ!
Hurry to your nearby Dairy Queen and give it try!