Three New England First Responders Save Choking Man
Three off-duty first responders in Essex, MA saved a guy's life after they noticed him choking on a hamburger.
According to Boston 25 News, these three first responders have been close friends for over 30 years. So every Friday they get together for lunch. Well, last week, while at the Village Restaurant, they spotted an elderly man choking. Boston 25 News says, when a woman screamed for help, all three immediately sprang into action to save his life. Two of the guys gave him the Heimlich maneuver while the other guy called an ambulance.
By the time paramedics arrived, the guy had already thanked the three friends. Then proceeded to finish his burger…and even ordered dessert!