Top 10 Reason to Have a Yard Sale
Nothing says spring like taking a look at the stuff in your garage or basement, and thinking about how you really should get rid of the stuff that you don't use anymore.
Luckily, WOKQ is ready to help you out with the World's Largest Yard Sale on May 9th at the Rochester Fairgrounds.
Spaces will go fast so register soon. In any case, here are my top 10 good reasons to sell your old stuff.
10 reasons Why You Should Have a Yard Sale
1. You'll feel great when you clear out the clutter in your home.
2. Your trash is probably someone else's treasure. Give someone else a chance to reuse and recycle what you may not want.
3. You might be surprised at how much cash you can walk away with by selling your unwanted stuff.
4. People who attend yard sales can be very entertaining. You'll be hanging with some fun folks.
5. You don't necessarily have to buy or sell items, trading or swapping them can work too.
6. It's fun to be at least a little bit nosy and see what everyone else has or is getting rid of.
7. If you've never had a yard sale before, its worth doing just for a different way to spend your day.
8. You might get bitten by the yard sale bug and discover a whole new career.
9. Think Feng Shui! Look it up.
10. You get to spend the day with everyone from WOKQ if you join us for the World's Largest Yard Sale at the Rochester Fairgrounds. We're going to do it up big and we want to see you there.