According to Fosters, the fire that occurred Sunday night could have been a lot worse if it weren't for the building's sprinkler system. The fire was under a canopy at the back of the restaurant where they receive deliveries.

Some of the food in the kitchen was exposed to smoke and had to be discarded. They were closed for a bit but are open and ready for business now! It is very fortunate that one got hurt. Also, Dover-ites would not appreciate their beloved Tucker's being closed for an extended period of time!

More From 97.5 WOKQ