5 Must See Moments From Andy’s Alaskan Cruise
Even if 'glacier day' was fogged out, there were plenty of gram-worthy events.
For a person who doesn't like to travel, I can't recommend Alaska enough. While we're admittedly spoiled in New Hampshire and Maine, the wilderness in Alaska is spectacular for different reasons.
5. This 24 hour lighthouse is supposedly manned by only two people. While mathematically possible, I'm not buying it. However, it's a heck of a story.
4. This was taken coming down the historic White Pass and Yukon Route. One of the many occasions where a picture couldn't do it justice.
3. People in Skagway, Alaska wake up to these mountains every day. What a backdrop to a morning cup of tea or coffee.
2. West coast sunsets are generally amazing. Out in the Final Frontier, they're extra spectacular.
1. We did a whitewater rafting trip with glaciers in the backdrop. There were also bald eagles flying around. This is possibly the most Alaska one could get.