Another Storm Weekend: 5 Fun Things To Do
With any luck, the effects of the next round of snow is minimal for us. At this point I just feel numb to it all, so why not get out and enjoy some things that are happening in the region this weekend.
1. There will be lots of fun for the kids all day on Saturday as The Dover Public Library hosts a "Legos Day" in the Library's Children's Room. Legos will be available all day for kids to enjoy. The library's number is 603-516-6050.
2. Saturday morning beginning at 9 am, the Newmarket Farmer's Market will be held at the Newmarket High School. It will run until 1 pm.
3. Have some fun in the North Country!. Saturday evening at 7 pm, the Littleton Elks Club will host their second annual "Designer Bag Bingo" event. Call 802-892-5300 for more information.
4. Four of my favorite words are "all you can eat". On Saturday afternoon betweem 5 and 9 pm there will be an "AYCE" spaghetti dinner to benefit the NH Chapter of Bikers Against Child Abuse. It will be held at the Pinardville Athletic Club. You can learn more by calling 603-986-4480.
5. On Sunday afternoon you're invited to the First Parish Federated Church of South Berwick for their "crock pot supper" between 4 and 6 pm. Call 207-384-4091.
The Academy Awards are on Sunday night, so we can also look forward to all of the fun on the red carpet. No matter what you're doing this weekend, we'll be here playing New Country on 97.5 WOKQ.