Five Things To Do This Weekend After Watching the Patriots
Seriously, between 4:30 and 8 pm on Saturday, nothing will be getting done because everyone will be glued to their TVs. But there will be cool things to do before and after the Patriots host the Ravens.
1. Two events take place at the Exeter Town Hall. The Oyster River Players present the musical "Cinderella" there Friday through Sunday. For tickets and information call 603-767-4988. The New Hampshire Society of Photographic Artists present their 16th annual exhibit and sale, also at the Exeter Town Hall, in the Town Hall Gallery.
2. The New Hampshire Philharmonic Orchestra performs "A Night At The Oscars" on Saturday evening at the Palace Theatre in Manchester at 7:30 pm.
3. It's the Rockingham Hunting and Fishing Expo this weekend. It's happening at Rockingham Park, 1 Rockingham Boulevard in Salem NH.
4. In Raymond, the First American Legion Riders Chili Cook-Off will be held at Post 90 on Harriman Hill Road in Raymond on Saturday at 1 pm.
5. Also on Saturday, NH Fish and Game holds a workshop on hare hunting at the Owl Brook Hunter Education Center in Holderness from 9 am to 1 pm.
Actually that is six things to do this weekend, so I guess I got carried away in the excitement of the game. Don't forget hear it beginning on Saturday at 1:30 on 103.7 WPKQ; the home of the New England Patriots in the North Country.