Taco Bell Testing a Sriracha Menu to Further Test Our Bodies
This Sriracha partnership is good for spicy food lovers. Bad for toilets.
The endless mixing of popular food brands and fast food continues with an unholy marriage between Taco Bell and Sriracha.
The "Mexican" fast food restaurant announced that it is testing a brand new Sriracha menu for all the spicy food lovers out there. I don't know about you, but the idea of mixing Taco Bell this delicious spicy sauce has me planning out the fastest route to a bathroom stall. Nothing good can happen to the inside of our bodies from this.
Here is what is on the new menu:
- Sriracha Beef Griller: A Loaded Griller with Sriracha ground beef, Sriracha Crema sauce, nacho cheese sauce and crispy red strips.
- Sriracha Taco: A Crunchy Taco with Sriracha ground beef, Sriracha Crema sauce, cheddar cheese and lettuce.
- Sriracha Taco Supreme: A Crunchy Taco Supreme with Sriracha ground beef, Sriracha Crema sauce, sour cream, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Sriracha Quesarito: A Quesarito with Sriracha ground beef, rice, sour cream, wrapped up in a grilled quesadilla with melted cheeses and Sriracha Crema sauce.
- Sriracha Nachos: A Nachos Supreme filled with a platter of tortilla chips and topped with Sriracha ground beef, Sriracha Crema sauce, nacho cheese sauce, tomatoes, beans and sour cream.
- Sriracha Grande Scrambler (on the breakfast menu): A Grande Scrambler with scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, Sriracha Crema sauce, nacho cheese sauce, bacon, and topped with pico de gallo, sour cream and cheddar cheese. Also available with steak or sausage.
These are the people who slapped Doritos into tacos and are now introducing a Starburst-flavored slushy. Is nothing is sacred?