This Little Piggy From the NH SPCA Wants To Go ‘Wee Wee Wee’ All The Way Home With You
According to Seacoast Online, Rosie the 9-month-old potbellied piglet is ready to be adopted from the NH SPCA! She has a heck of a personality and can be trained as an indoor or outdoor pig, the article states.
The NH SPCA Facebook page gave a little more insight into what Rosie is all about:
- She loves attention! (don't we all?) Neck scratches, belly rubs, you name it!
- She is litter box trained
- She loves enrichment toys and to forage in her food puzzle feeders
- She would need some training in a new home
- She will always be happy when you got home, her tail will wag with excitement
- She can't wait to meet YOU!
Reach out to the NH SPCA if you think you can give Rosie the loving home that she deserves. And for other ways you can help animals visit nhspca.org.