WOKQ Listener’s Feel Guilty When They Do These Perfectly Legal Things
It all started when I was telling Chio that I like to grab a Dasani from the cooler at Market Basket and sip on it while I shop. I always feel super guilty about it like I'm doing something illegal. I always pay for it and there's no law against it. It just makes me feel rebellious! Maybe I need to get out more.
We posed the question to our listeners and per usual they delivered. The question was "What is something that is perfectly legal but feels illegal when you are doing it?" Here are my favorite answers:
1. Cutting the tags off pillows
2. Walking out of a store without buying anything.
3. Wearing a mask into a bank.
4. Driving the speed limit in front of a police officer
5. Putting your hands in your pocket in a store
6. Driving your first born home from the hospital
7. Looking at someone's phone when it lights up because they have a message
8. Clicking "I'm over 18" when you are actually over 18
9. Renting a U-Haul truck. I am definitely not qualified to drive those things
10. Taking more than one free food sample
These crack me up! Do you have any others to add to the list? Let us know if the comments.