5 Fun Things to Do While We Await Sunday’s Game
The weekend is upon us, but we're all just waiting for kickoff at 6:40 pm on Sunday. Between now and then, there are cool things going on to help us all pass the time.
1. On Friday evening The Garrison Players in Rollinsford will present Mark Wiley and His Bluegrass Friends at 6:30 pm, and best of all, it's free.
2. The Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord will present A Centennial Salute to Old Blue Eyes, Frank Sinatra on Friday evening at 7:30 pm.
3. Kids eat free at the Union Congregational Church of Madbury's Ham and Bean Supper which will be held at the Madbury Town Hall on Saturday at 5 pm.
4. The Berwick Winter Farmers Market will take place at the Berwick Town Hall on Sunday from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
5. Comedian Jimmy Tingle performs on Saturday night at 8 pm at The Music Hall in Portmsouth.
No matter what you do this weekend, we'll be here playing your favorite New Country on 97.5 WOKQ!