Man Overdosed in Bathroom in Manchester and Left Son in Dining Area
According to WMUR, on Saturday night at the Dunkin' Donuts on Candia Road in Manchester, a 9-year-old boy told an employee that his dad had been in the bathroom a very long time.
When they went into the bathroom they found the man, 26-year-old Christopher Morrissey, unconscious from a heroin overdose, police said, according to the news station. The man was reportedly revived with Narcan and taken to Eliot Hospital.
The child has been placed in the care of his grandmother, the news station reported.