NH Cycle The Seacoast Goes Virtual
So many events are being forced to shift gears right now due to the spread of Covid-19. The American Lung Association is also changing some things up. Their annual fundraising event in New Hampshire, Cycle The Seacoast, is now a virtual event!
The event will end on June 30th, so you still have time to hop on this virtual ride. According to American Lung Association, there are new ways to participate:
- Participants can complete their mileage now through June 30 at their own pace on their own routes
- Participants can join the Cycle the Seacoast Facebook group to stay connected with other riders and share photos of their rides
- Participants can join the Cycle the Seacoast Strava club where they can see other participants progress
- Participants can register on the event website
- Volunteers and supporters of the annual event can make donations to the American Lung Association at https://bit.ly/donatetoCTS
According to their press release, our donation to this virual event will support both critical lung health research and resources to help during the Coronavirus crisis.
Melissa Walden, manager of development for Cycle The Seacoast, say "this is an opportunity for us to come together and show our strength and our virtual options will empower people to do that."
With things warming up lately, it's the perfect time to get out for a ride while social distancing!
KEEP READING: Creative Ways to Bring Joy to Your Neighborhood While Social Distancing