I Love What People are Quarantine Googling in New Hampshire
The past five months have been very strange to say the least. Many of us have learned some valuable lessons during our time in quarantine. For example, I have learned:
- I can survive five months without buying any new clothes
- I can go 5 days wearing the same pajama pants
- I can go 8 days without washing my hair
- I can make my own hummus and it's actually better than Sabra hummus (sorry, Sabra)
- I can finish Netlix if I put my mind to it
- I can get hungover from a Zoom happy hour
With boredom comes many home projects, cooking experiments, and quests for self improvement. A website called Zippia made a list of the most interesting things people are quarantine googling in each state and the results are pretty amusing. Some of my favorites are:
Illinois: Mcdonalds Value Menu
Louisiana: How often should you wash your hair?
(this is my vibe)
Mississippi: Vodka Pops
Nevada: going vegan
(take a seat, Nevada. Who goes Vegan during quarantine?! Who are you trying to impress!?)
Arkansas: Little Debbie Snack Cakes
Are you ready to see what people are googling in our fine state? It's not hilarious, it's actually practical. I respect it!
New Hampshire: DIY patio
What about the Mainers?
Maine: Build a chicken coop (obviously)
And our neighbors to the South?
Massachusetts: Virtual Book Club
Check out the full list here.