In Case You Missed Our Chat with Governor Sununu on ‘Chio and Kira in the Morning’
We so appreciate Governor Sununu taking the time out of his busy day to talk to our WOKQ listeners about Covid-19 and it's impact on the Granite State.
- NH is ramping up testing. There are 3x as many tests today as there was yesterday.
- There is no need to go into full lock down mode. The people of New Hampshire continue to respect social distancing
- The Governor urges us to go outside and get some fresh air. He doesn't want to shut down the beaches as Maine has done.
- We might be looking at 3-4 months of life like this.
- The Governor believes the economy will be able to recover from this.
Hear the whole interview here: