What You Need To Know Before Going to Water Country on July 15
WOOHOO!! Happy to report that Water Country, a family Summertime tradition, will open back up on July 15th to season pass holders. Everyone else will have to wait until July 18th, but that's nothing compared to the thought that it may not have opened this year at all!
According to their website, Water Country is taking precautions in accordance with guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All guests and personnel are required to wear face coverings
- You must have your temperature taken before you enter the park
- The park is asking everyone to wash their hands often with soap and water
- The park will be providing hand sanitizer throughout the park for people to use
- All guests will be required to keep social distance of six feet between parties
- The park is limiting capacity, so if you go, I would go early.
- They will have personnel at the park sanitizing throughout the day.
- The park will post signs for practicing safety and cleanliness throughout the park.
Water Country is also asking you to try not to touch your face. It's been a hard thing to do, at least for me.
I'm really happy about Water Country opening back up! My son Colin and I went when he was about 7 years old and he took great glee in swimming away from me so I couldn't see him in the big pool. I was not amused at the time. Now I'm laughing about it, but back then I had visions of losing him forever. Gotta love kids, Man.... even though they'll probably kill ya.