WOKQ Sessions 2021: Live Intimate Performances from Your Favorite Country Artists, Rising Stars
So long, 2020, and hello, 2021!
WOKQ Sessions, produced by Newburyport Bank, went virtual last year, and it's back again bringing you the best live performances you can watch from the comfort of your own home.
It's the perfect way to practice social distancing and have some country fun with these livestream performances from your favorite artists and up-and-comers.
See the list below, and check back as more performances are added throughout the year.
WOKQ Sessions 2021 (In-Studio Performances)
- Chris Bandi, Friday, September 3
- Heath Sanders, Friday, August 20
- Tyler Rich, Wednesday, August 4
- Caitlyn Smith, 1:30 p.m. Friday, July 2
- Tyler Braden, Friday, June 25
- Nate Barnes, 1 p.m. Thursday, June 10
WOKQ Virtual Sessions 2021
- Jon Pardi, EXCLUSIVE live stream, May 5 - Winners Only
- Tenille Arts, EXCLUSIVE live stream, April 29 - Winners Only
- Carly Pearce, 7 p.m., February 24. Watch the live stream here.
- Luke Combs, 8 p.m. February 18. Watch the live stream here.
- Jason Aldean, 9 p.m. January 28. Watch the live stream here.
- Morgan Wallen, 9 p.m. January 12. Watch the live stream here.