Many New Hampshire People are Heartbroken for ‘River Dave’ After Hearing of Cabin Fire
Dave has lived on a property in Canterbury, NH for the past 27 years.
New Hampshire Restaurant Provides Food to Displaced Residents in Raymond Apartment Fire
Tuckaway Tavern and Butchery in Raymond sprung into action and is providing food for individuals affected by the three-alarm fire that tore through a nearby apartment complex early Monday morning.
Two-Alarm Fire Destroys Historic Stratham, New Hampshire Home
The home, said to be built in 1820, recently sold for $415,000 in August.
Seacoast First-Responders Can Get COVID-19 Vaccines At These New Hampshire Sites
Clinic locations were expected to open Tuesday in both Exeter and Rochester.
Viewer Sends Email To Maine News Station Demanding Reporter Be Fired Because Of Her Looks
The news director of a prominent Maine TV station shares a disgusting email from a viewer calling for the firing of female reporter over her hair
Portsmouth Fire Shares Tips For Christmas Tree Safety
The Portsmouth Fire Department said any small fire that spreads to a Christmas tree can grow in size quickly.
Fremont Man Drives to Fire Station to Report Burning Garage
After reaching a second alarm, the man's garage was deemed a total loss.
Good Samaritan Comes To The Rescue In Portsmouth Fire
A good samaritan came to the rescue in Gosling Meadows in Portsmouth.
Fire Engine Damaged in Crash That Injured Good Samaritan in Dover
A fire engine was struck by a 24-foot box truck after Dover Fire & Rescue was dispatched to the scene following a three-vehicle crash that occurred earlier that morning.
Prime Day 2020: Top Deals and Fun Finds
Prime Day is happening later this year, but that just means you don't have to hide your Christmas gifts for as long! Here are some of our favorite finds for this year's event. Be sure to keep checking back as we will update this page with new deals as we find them.
So Cute: See the Baby Fawn Rescued by Merrimack,NH Firefighters
A Merrimack, NH worker got a surprise when he visited a work site for a new house and found a baby fawn trapped in the foundation of an unfinished basement.
NH People Are Putting Masks in the Microwave to Kill Germs and It’s a Really Bad Idea
New Hampshire State Fire Marshal's Office said people need to stop doing this.
Maine Firefighters Save Christmas Presents From House Blaze
It was all hands on deck to save Christmas for one family in South Portland, Maine.